NOVEL-T

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

IM FREE!

I was fired from my job who knows when....but I am FREE!

How do you not know when you was fired?

Good question let me share another misadventure with you

I started with this company 4/13/2009 took a drug test and started working. I started getting upset with this company for many administrative problems. I started working from home and a lot of things started changing which made me become frustrated. I started wishing they would fire me so I can get paid and not work. I started slacking and got wrote up then I had to work in the building plus my internet was messed up so I had no choice but to continue working there. I was told I needed to meet with HR the next day. I'm in the office with HR and 2 other idiots and they said I failed the drug test I took over a year ago. They didn't answer any of my questions on statue of limitation, I even offered to take another test. They put me on paid suspension telling me not to contact them, they would contact me. The nerve of those bastards! So I go home and start focusing on my dads memorial service which I didn't put in any vacation time for and packing to move. I waited and waited then they finally call me 1 time 2 days before I leave for Boston. I didn't answer because I didn't want to be bothered with it, I would deal with it when I got back. I get back from Boston and 2 days later I get a call from my friend OUT OF STATE telling me I'm out of a job. I call my team lead and this bitch, well let me tell you what the bitch said.

TeamLead: Hi well the news we got back from HR wasn't good, they sent out an email and you are no longer with the company...so how can I help you"

Me: Well uhmmmm was anyone going to contact me and tell me? what was I fired for? what did the email say? I find it to be unprofessional that a big corporate business fails to inform an employee that they are fired. I had to find out that I was let go from someone 8 states away!

after all I just said her response was

TL: Who told you? I dont know but I advise you to talk to HR

me: Stupid Bitch dont know shit! (then I hung up the phone)

I call HR and nobody answers and I leave plenty of messages. Some bitch calls me back 5 days later and I tell her whats going on. She tells me she will see whats going on because she knows nothing about the case and will call me back. That bitch still hasn't called me back! So now those bitches still pay me and I am free to be me.

Shackled by the corporate captivity called work I lost myself and some more pieces of my sanity. I put off everything for a job that didn't give 2 shits about me. So glad I'm free so Fuck you and still Pay me BITCHEZZZZ! :-P

I'M FREE! I'M FREE! I'M FREE! FUCK THE MAN! I'M FREE! I'M FREE! I'M FREE!


~ciao.bless~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To much cussing, but I like!!!!!!!!!!! Companies really don't care about your tomorrow. That's why we have to keep the faith in our GOD!!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope to be just like you!!! Aaah, the sweet joy of unemployment funds...