NOVEL-T

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Damn! Its been a flipping while!!!

So last time I blogged I lost my job. Still havent found one. My band is doing good, in the middle of recording. I fucked up in school because of car situations and being basically homeless from leaving a hostile environment. I was ready to whope some ass lol. I had to stay with a friend for a month and now I live in a duplex, new roomie, check back in three months and see where we stand (you know how that goes). This AC thing might be a problem, I refuse to be cold, she tripping!

Making Hula Hoops now and learning new tricks check us out at www.happyhulahoops.com Dude I make a sick hoop.

So I bought a car and it was shitty, traded it in for a shitty car still and have payments. That bitch broke down the 2nd week I had it. I should never go car shopping by myself. It has been at my friends house for 4 months and I finally got it towed to my house. Getting parts to fix it tomorrow and the mechanic lives next door so thats a plus. Im excited, I havent been myself without a car and Ive been slacking on the socialite thing okkk!

For the most part my sanity creeps in once in a while, thats nice for it to say hey and then leave me stranded in my insanity. Its all good. I cant wait for this album to get done even though Im having problems recording but thats recording for ya. I just want to be in the studio all day getting it in and doing more just to get it right and move on to the next. Im being patient and not rushing anything and trying not to doubt myself anymore. I broke down last week. After getting dumped by my sex buddy and worrying about the gig I knew I wasnt ready for, then I had all my psychological issues and my house being a mess, stressing over school and the car, and my mom, missing my dad, and hungry...I LOST IT!

Negativity creeped in and the spiritual warfare got physically. Seriously speaking Im dealing with a demon. These scratches on my chest and face validated it for me. Only God can see me out of this one and I wont worry or have fear. My God defeats demons always so itll be easy to whope some ass!

Anyways Im getting tired and I have a long day tomorrow, struggling with the masses of this world. The atmosphere is thick with everything imaginable thats not tangible. Ill tell you about my neighbors next time and whatever adventures I can remember.

~ciao.bless~

No comments: