NOVEL-T

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothing Last Forever...

people try...

but nothing last forever...

I'm good with all the recent events that have taken place in my life...

life's lessons i find quite funny but i travel through having faith in all those who are in my circle of life and myself of course...i cherish good friends and alot of them just dont know how valuable they are and who would lay down their life for a friend...i dont expect anyone to die for me...but yes i would die for my friends...YES I WOULD!!!!!

this morning i had such a weird feeling about something unknown...I'm not too sure but an investigation will be in progress soon...

I'm excited that my last day working will be next Wednesday...and my first day working anew is Thursday...I'm ready for another journey but never the same...

before i started working in the personal care home i was reading this psychology book not knowing that i would actually have to use those same skills read at my job...i find it interesting that i was reading a marketing book not too long ago and now i will be working for a marketing company....God is great in his mysterious way that i adore to the utmost...

trials are in my future i know that much, and I'm ready to kick ass by all means necessary... my life is a roller coaster and i wouldn't have it any other way...

we shall see who is standing when the fog clears....

nothing last forever...but we all wish it did....


~ciao.bless~

No comments: