NOVEL-T

Monday, September 8, 2008

the OD day that didnt go my way!!!!

*this is actually something that never happened to me personally but i wrote it like it did because it does hit somewhat close to the heart....im a writer i can flip it and revese it..*





i had a shitty day and the year was once upon a time not long ago...it was a horrible year, a horrible month, a horrible day, a worst of an hour...

came home and was fed up and ready for death to swoop me away to watever afterlife is after this one that i was eager to get rid of...

im a survivor of my own suicide and was mad as fuck when i was revived...screaming NO!!!! with my first breath of this world once again..

i wanted to die and stay dead...i took a whole bottle of viccodin and smiled myself to sleep woke up in the hospital feeling defeat....

crying my eyes out knowing they'll give me meds and psychiatrists...more probations and therapists....thats why i wanted to end this shit...

the world of woe im forced to call home...wishing i was dead and free to roam alone...



im still here...



~ciao~

No comments: