NOVEL-T

Monday, September 8, 2008

when will he realize???

we are best friends to the utmost, my feelings for him is too much to bare.

we do everything a great couple would do but we don't have the title...we r not normal at all and we like that we stand out in a massive crowd. he said he could never be faithful to me and it wouldn't work....he's being faithful now so why couldn't he be faithful if we was together???

he also says he breaks up with girls and don't want to be their friend after and he doesn't want to put me through that...but he says he loves me and I KNOW he is in love with me but it could never work.... seriously??? this shit is trippin me out and I'm sticking around for nothing, i find myself stuck not wanting to move or distance myself from him...therefore i make it worst on both ends...

I LOVE YOU flows from our mouths like alcohol (FUCK WATER)and we drink alot of it... its simple to feel comfortable when near each other...never a half a second of silence...always down for watever with each other...I'm trying to be content with this situation but i find myself feeling unappreciated...

we greet each other every morning with a text message...we talk everyday via telephone,email,myspace,facebook...shit its like we have no other friends just each other yet we cant be together even when we already are together...such an oxymoron that moron is...

brokenhearted for way too long and i think this is what i chose for me cuz i don't want to leave him...I'm satisfied with wat i have even though i could have better...he's the male version of me and what girl doesn't want that in their life...play fights endlessly, great intense conversation, equally insane, cuddling, kisses galore, immaculate sex each time we please each other...i knew it was too good to be true...its killer good with sum truth bout not the whole truth...
my thing is i think he's scared of wat could possibly bloom from this and he doesn't want to change, and change is not expected from him...i wouldn't change one thing about him...he's not perfect and i fucking love him either way...

brokenhearted for way too long and i don't know how to let go....^_^v


~ciao~

No comments: