NOVEL-T

Monday, September 29, 2008

LETS GET IT DONE!!!!

wow...soo many things to get inspiration from yet still semi-miserable about a couple of things...

i was at a bar yesterday and met some cool people who's in a band and i realized how band i want my music career to kick off...

but there's a few things i need to sort out first and get my mind right on the issues...

from work to home to friendships to everything and everywhere, its time for my change to begin and I'm glad that I've been practicing my guitar which gives me comfort and I'm sticking with it this time...

i have to inspire myself considering that alot of shit is an illusion and I'm not truly happy which is my reality...

lets see where this change in atmosphere takes me...I'm soo ready to see who is still standing by me when this foggy air clears...

TOO MUCH TALENT IN ME TOO JUST LET IT SLIP AWAY...TIME TO TAKE ON THE WORLD AND ALL ITS UGLYS!!!!



~ciao.bless~

No comments: