NOVEL-T

Friday, September 19, 2008

UNDO MY SANITY!!!

SANITY slowly eases its way out as I reject it with a smile. Insanity violently starts to take full
effect as I pull it in with a grin. Its weird, unusual, and comforting how there is a thin line
between, yet no difference. One different feeling that seperates these opposites. While insanity
makes me more free. I now felt trap when sanity was omnipotent. Is insanity my destiny to
survive in my own world?, for the outside world will force upon me medication to direct my
sanity to its proper place. I will and shall not let them try to fix what I feel is right.Sanity is the
enemy which I am out to destroy, a fight to the death. For I am free to roam in insanity. The air
here is fresh and I am carefree to do as I please. No regrets, no thoughts, no remorse, no worry.
Me, myself, and I, in paradise to stir up chaos and raise havoc to the proud prominent level it
should be respected. If I am not insane than I shall die trying. The weight of the world is upon us and there is enough greif and tribulation to convert the sane ones to insanity voluntarily. Its such
an easy way to live, to do as you want, think as you want, feel as you want. While others try to
comprhend the real worlds mysteries, I choose to leave it be and let it burn in its own ruins.


~me


~ciao.bless~

No comments: